Zinus Joesph Modern Studio Industrial 25cm Single Bed Base Mattress Foundation Support - Metal Steel Frame Wood Slats Wooden
- STRONG & STURDY - the Joesph 25cm Single bedbase has a strong metal frame, reinforced centre beam and durable timber slats spaced at the optimal width to prevent sagging, motion-free sleep and increase your mattress life
- NOISE-FREE SLEEP - Foam padded tape is added to the steel frame for noise-free use and non-slip tape on the wooden slats prevents your mattress from moving.
- SHIPPED SMARTLY & EASY TO MOVE - Everything you need will arrive in one narrow box to make moving through hallways and upstairs easier
- ASSEMBLES QUICK - No tools are required, assembles in minutes
- WARRANTY - Join millions of happy customers worldwide. Zinus has a 5 year worry-free global warranty on our beds
Product detailsSize:Single | Colour:25cm
- Product Dimensions : 190 x 190 x 25 cm; 17 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 12 June 2019
- Manufacturer : Zinus
- ASIN : B07SV5HTY4
- Manufacturer reference : AU-MBBF-10S
- Customer Reviews:
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
*Slats are at frame level so mattresses sit on top of and not inside the bed frame.
We like to think we're in the business of creating harmony. It's why we fit fluffy beds into boxes and make bed frames and sofas that are as easy to assemble as they are to relax or fall asleep on. We are here to design tiny reminders that life is good.
- LIVE IN WONDER with One box delivery (for all products), always; Tool-free and quick assembly.
Zinus Joesph Modern Studio Platform Bed Frame
Simple in style but dependable in structure, this sturdy foundation is minimalism at its very best.
This sturdy modern studio platform mattress foundation is designed for strength and style. Perfect for higher profile mattresses or those preferring a modern style. The extra strength steel framed mattress foundation by Zinus features wooden slats that provide strong support for your memory foam, latex, or spring mattress.
- Easy to assemble and arrives in a narrow box to make moving through hallways and upstairs easier.
- Available in 3 different height sizes so you are sure to find the right one for you; 15cm , 25cm , and 45cm
- All tools required for assembly are included in the box. So you can get to sleeping comfy without the hassle of looking for tools.
Size Comparison - Zinus Joesph Modern Studio Platform Bed Frame (25CM)
Which Zinus Metal Bed Frame is perfect for you?
|Zinus Joesph Modern Studio Low Bed Base||Zinus Joesph Modern Studio Bed Base||Zinus Joesph Modern Studio High Bed Base||Zinus Quick Lock Smart Bed Frame||Zinus Metal Platform Bed|
|Frame Height||15 cm||25 cm||45 cm||35 cm||40 cm|
|Available Sizes||Single, Double, Queen, King||Single, Double, Queen, King||Single, Double, Queen, King||Single, Double, Queen, King||Double, Queen|
Complete it with our mattress range....
Zinus Pocket Spring + Gel Memory Foam Mattress Box Top
Zinus Green Tea Memory Foam Mattress
Zinus 3 Zone Hybrid Mattress
Assembles within minutes
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
EDIT: Unfortunately had to lower my rating. Six months later and I can't seem to get the horrendous squeaking to go away and I have tried different things. My roommate is constantly complaining of hearing it from downstairs. They know every time I'm getting on or off it. And to be clear, this bed is used for sleeping only lol.
Each bolt hole is numbered, so all you have to do it match 1 to 1, 2 to 2, etc. A 5-minute job once you know what to do.
I've slept on it for about a week, and there hasn't been so much as a wobble or a creak... even with "company".
Very simple to put together, comes with a nice ratchet to put it together and it includes adhesive strips on two of the slats to hold the mattress in place. There are included little rubber adhesive pads to attach on the corners too which I don't think will survive, but I don't mind as the primary adhesive appears quite strong and could be fairly easily replaced with some rug tape if push comes to shove.
It's dead silence to move around on, time will tell whether this lasts but the design and construction leads me to believe it will, all the connection points are lined with rubber and the stress points seem well engineered.
I'm coming from a similarly styled "Kyoto Bed Base" which was more expensive, harder to assemble, didn't hold the mattress in place, had no rubber lining and started bending out of shape due to some questionable structural design choices.
It fits the boxes that go in the IKEA Square Shelving units perfectly, with enough headroom to stick your hand / small objects in or you can tilt the box without it toppling over and you can avoid having to pull it totally out from under the bed.
It's easy to build, sturdy, and feels a good quality for such a low price point. it will be easy to transport in a move.
It comes with pretty good instruction to assemble. The tools to assemble comes as package with the product .It is very easy to assemble and dismantle, making it easy to pack and shift if you are a shot term stay person.
The bed frame is strong and is good. The product comes with 5 year global warranty.
Overall, it more worth than the money spent.