|Package Dimensions||7.4 x 6.8 x 5.2 cm; 80 Grams|
Zooko USB Rechargeable Headlamp - Super Bright LED Headlight with Sensor - Waterproof - Flashlight and Red Light - Head Torch for Running, Camping, Cycling, Hiking, Fishing, Home Improvement
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- SENSOR TECHNOLOGY to switch lamp ON and OFF without touching it; if your hands are dirty or busy, just wave in front of the lamp. 6 LIGHT MODES - White Cree Light: Bright (600 lumen), Medium, Low, Flash - Red Light: ON, Flash.
- RECHARGEABLE from any USB port (you can charge it in the car on your way to fishing/camping). Fully charged in 4 hours and can provide light for up to 30 hours (depending on the mode). Mini USB cable included. Please make sure to fully charge the lamp before the first use to get best durability. No more disposable batteries needed, great for the environment!
- IPX4 Waterproof rating - Your Zooko LED headlamp can easily withstand water splashes and heavy rain when you are doing your outdoor activities and won't let you down.
- CONVENIENT with its very light weight and a comfortable and adjustable elastic head strap, perfect for running and cycling. The light beam angle can be easily adjusted by tilting the torch to focus the light where you need it.
- SATISFACTION GUARANTEE - Zooko LED headlamps are of high quality built and come with a 12 month manufacturer replacement warranty so you can buy with confidence.
You want - A small, light weight led headlamp for your outdoor night time activities.
You need - A tough lamp, waterproof and rechargeable so you don't need to buy batteries anymore and you want to use your torch in any weather conditions.
You desire - Multiple light modes, including red light, and a hand free switch to allow you to use it when your hands are dirty or busy.
You get - Everything you want, need and desire with the Zooko led headlamp.
Easy to use - Small and very light, fits in your bag pocket (great for travelling).
Best on the market for all outdoor activities such as running, walking/hiking, cycling, fishing, camping, etc...
Excellent for reading, for precision work in the workshop or in dark spaces (under the sink /roof) for the handyman.
Great for emergency situations (blackouts, car breakdown).
Best flashlight for the adventurous kids, attractive with its bright colour.
Bright head torch with its 500 lumen led cree light.
Material - ABS
Weight - 80 g
Size - 65X45X40mm
Light time - 4h - 30h
Charge Time -4h
45 degree tiltable
Battery - Built-in Li-Polymer (3.7v/1200mAh)
Features - Smart Sensor/ Light weight/ usb rechargeable/ IPX4 waterproof rate
You will never want to go out without your Zooko led flashlight in your bag when going exploring the great outdoors.
Our one year manufacturer's guarantee gives you peace of mind when you buy your Zooko headlamp, so add it to your cart now!
Review this product
Reviews with images
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you're using the sensor buttons suggest only if you're not moving about as they regonise doors and other such backyard items a meter away from your face and turn your head lamp in to a strobe.
It also has a strobe function seperatrly and on purpose, at full bright function which will be great for signalling. With USB charging this will go great with my crank/solar charger in my kit.
I will keep it in a small container to prevent it being turned on in my pack.
It's has a solid "light on" status 3 stage High, Med, Dim with a left button on switch ..And a 2 stage status right button click that is on a wave 'on or off' sensor.
It works very well.
I can see clearly 40 metres away with it switched on High.
Well worth the money spent IMO.
Well worth it.
It lasts for around 3.5- 4 hours on high beam.
Pros: bright, wide beam made it easy to walk with. Good fit on the head not heavy or bulky
Cons: Full charge lasts only a couple of hours. Other people in my team had standard battery torches that lasted the entire night whereas luckily I had a back up torch (tho not as bright) to use once the battery died and had to be recharged. This happened 3 times throughout the night.
By Amazon Customer on 31 May 2019