• The offer entitles the first 26,000 Amazon Australia Prime customers who have an active Prime membership on the Amazon Australia Store (“Eligible Customer”) to receive one $10 amazon.com.au gift card when they, in a single order, spend $49 or more on eligible items on amazon.com.au using a Mastercard card issued in Australia.
• Any non-Australian issued Mastercard cards or any non-Mastercard cards will not qualify for this offer.
• For the purpose of these terms and conditions "eligible items" refers to any item purchased on Amazon.com.au (via desktop, mobile browser or the Amazon Shopping App) but excludes digital purchases such as e-books, subscriptions such as Prime video and audible, gift wrapping and postage or delivery rates.
• Amazon's standard delivery rates and policies apply to any purchase made pursuant to the offer.
• To redeem the offer, once an Eligible Customer has added $49 or more of eligible items to their cart and finalized their purchase at checkout, the Amazon.com.au Gift Card will automatically be added to your account within 60 days after the promotion ends. A confirmation email will also be sent to the customer’s registered email account within 7 business days of their eligible order being processed.
• The offer can only be redeemed once per Eligible Customer.
• If Amazon considers a customer to be operating multiple accounts, those accounts will, for the purposes of this offer, be treated as one customer.
• If you return any item purchased under the offer, such that your order would not have met the offer terms, the offer will not apply.
• If you violate any terms and conditions of the offer, the offer will be invalid.
• Amazon may elect to cancel a transaction (and refund monies paid) if Amazon considers that a customer is violating these terms or to address suspected misuse, abuse or fraud.
• Amazon reserves the right to modify or cancel the offer at any time.
• Offer is non-transferable and may not be resold. Amazon.com.au’s Conditions of Use and Sale apply.
• The offer is valid until the earlier of 11:59PM (AEDT) on 29 November 2021 or once the first 26,000 Eligible Customers redeem the offer.
The first 26,000 Eligible Customers who, between 26th and 29th November 2021, spend $49 or more on eligible items in a single transaction on Amazon.com.au using an Australian issued Mastercard card, will receive a $10 Amazon.com.au Gift Card, automatically credited to their account within 60 days of the end of the promotional period, for use on a future purchase.
Amazon Australia customers who are Prime members on the Amazon Australia store. Limited to first 26,000 Eligible Customers only.
Eligible items refers to any item purchased on Amazon.com.au (via desktop, mobile browser or the Amazon Shopping App) but excludes digital purchases such as e-books, subscriptions such as Prime video and audible, gift wrapping and postage or delivery rates.
The first 26,000 Eligible Customers who successfully redeem the offer will receive a confirmation email within 7 business days of their order being processed. This email will be sent to their registered email address.
If you are eligible for the promotion, your gift card will be automatically added to your registered Amazon account within 60 days of the promotion ending.
You can use your Amazon.com.au Gift Card to pay for purchases made on Amazon.com.au (via Desktop, mobile browser or the Amazon Shopping App). See the Amazon.com.au Giftcard Terms & Conditions for further information.
Your eligible purchase must meet the offer terms in a single transaction. However, it is common after you have completed your purchase for your order to be split into multiple shipments. This will not affect your eligibility for the offer and the gift card provided it was placed before the offer expiry date.