Other Sellers on Amazon
eufy Smart Scale P1 with Bluetooth, Body Fat Scale, Wireless Digital Bathroom Scale, 14 Measurements, Weight/Body Fat/BMI, Fitness Body Composition Analysis, Black/White, lbs/kg
Enhance your purchase
- HOLISTIC HEALTH: Instantly learn 14 insightful measurements of your body's health, such as Weight, Body Fat, BMI, Bone Mass, Muscle Mass, and more.
- USE WITH 3RD-PARTY APPS: Track your measurements on Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit.
- ACCURACY IMPROVED BY 10%: Two pairs of super-sensitive G-shaped sensors ensure more precise measurements compared to other sensor types.
- FOR THE WHOLE FAMILY: Track the health trends of up to 16 users from one account, and the large LED display is easy to read for all ages.
- WHAT YOU GET: Smart Scale P1, AAA batteries x3, Quick Start Guide, User Manual
Product detailsColour Name:Black
- Batteries : 3 AAA batteries required.
- Product Dimensions : 27.99 x 27.99 x 2.39 cm; 1.5 Kilograms
- Date First Available : 22 January 2019
- Manufacturer : eufy
- ASIN : B07N1CLF9M
- Item Model Number : AK-848061058444
Best Sellers Rank:
6,857 in Health, Household & Personal Care (See Top 100 in Health, Household & Personal Care)
- 42 in Digital Bathroom Scales
- Customer Reviews:
Buy it with
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Smart Scale P1 The Full-Body Smart Scale From eufy, the brand that lights up your life • Delightful solutions that make your house a home • Smart technology and innovative design that make your life easier • Created by the same team as Anker—renowned for exceptional quality and innovation Health On Demand The EufyLife app works with Smart Scale P1 to intelligently record and organize health data. Your records are always accessible on your iOS 9.0+ and Android 4.4+ compatible devices. Consistent Accuracy Four auto-calibrating G-shaped sensors increase accuracy by 10%, ensuring that measurements are accurate and reliable. They work in conjunction to detect weight fluctuations in 0.1lb / 0.1kg increments. Safety First An anti-slip finish and sleek rounded corners ensure you don't slip or bump your feet into sharp corners. Full-Body Checkup Know more than just your weight. Every time you step barefoot onto Smart Scale P1, get a diagnostic on 14 different measurements in just a few seconds. Note: Accurately measures weight from: 11lbs - 397lbs || 5kg - 180kg.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
There is no reason why my health data should ever leave my device. It is private information that the company should not be trying to monetize. If you value your privacy, and your right to keep private health information away from insurance companies and marketers, then I suggest not buying or using this device.
Really disappointed by this product had high expectations.
1. None of the scales are accurate and gives indicative "ball-park" figures. So this device is as accurate as other. Don't get confused.. it's for the purpose of tracking your progress. If you are an athlete don't use these and go for a full body analyser that you get in professional gyms. This is perfect for fitness enthusiasts.
2. All other scales are close to or above 5k. It is offering no additional special powers. Trust me, save your money.
3. I trust Eufy brand. It makes amazing gadgets and haven't disappointed me in the quality or finish of this product.
4. That said after seeing many western unboxing videos, I feel the cardboard packaging is different (looks cheaper but doesn't effect product quality in anyway).
5. The app experience is detailed enough to give you good insights and helps you track progress and tweak your diets and exercise frequency in accordance with end goal.
This is a value for money product. Get it as cheap as possible from any e-tailer, save your money and don't go behind fancy ones like Aria, Actofit, Renpho, Omron etc. Use it regularly. Most importantly, make us of the data and control your diet and exercise.
If you browse the comments you'll see several reviews indicating that the purchaser was athletic and that the scale was indicating that had a very high body fat percentage and BMI. Long story short I'm experiencing the same. It is also indicating that I'm consistently low on water despite my consuming 3-4 liters per day.
If you are athletic and care about the accuracy of the measurements I would NOT buy this scale.