fitglam Women's Harem Capri Pants Comfy Cropped Yoga Jogger Workout Lounge Pants
- MATERIAL: 95% rayon, and 5% spandex. The fabric is buttery soft, stretchy, lightweight and breathable.
- FEATURES: High-rise elastic waistband provides a snug fit and enhances support and coverage. Drapery, wide legs have oversized ventilating side slits. Elastic cuffs help keep the pants in place during training movements.
- OCCASIONS: Perfect for yoga, dance, jogging, workout, lounge, home life, pilates, beach, and other sports.
- SIZE: Please refer to our size chart in the pictures carefully.
- CARE: Machine wash cold. Hang to dry. Do not bleach.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 32.7 x 25.3 x 3 cm; 289 Grams
- Date First Available : 1 July 2020
- ASIN : B08C57YNSD
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 369,467 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 5 July 2019
Update: I've had these for several months now and I've updated my rating based on the quality of the fabric. After a couple months of washing, they have become very thin and see through, which is a total bummer. So, short term these are great, but long term, they don't hold up well.
These pants fit the way I had hoped. The soft fabric is light to medium weight, good for spring and fall type weather. Too warm for southern summer days. Maybe winter with tights or leggings underneath. At 5'-5'1", they come to my ankles at a length I prefer my pants to be, not dragging on the floor. Because it has been hard to find pants at this length I was hoping, based on reviews and the pictures this would be how they fit.
The elastic waist is wide enough to be comfortable, with drawstring to adjust if too loose. I picked the size that would easily fit my 'expanding' waistline (at 5' 5#-7#s can cause an uncomfortable change). Currently I weigh 120, I think they will stretch enough if expanded even more in the waist, even though I'm not comfortable with anything tight at my waist.
I am very pleased with this purchase. They are very comfortable for all day wear. I first used these for outpatient surgery where they were put in a bag with all other clothing. In putting them back on for the rest of the day, they still looked good.
The pockets are a plus for me. I was able to put a folded tissue in each pocket without them being noticeable.
Depending on the work environment, I think they would be appropriate for work as well as many types of evenings out.
Reviewed in the United States on 2 October 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 16 August 2018