iClosam Women's Dolphin Shorts Elastic Waist Yoga Running Workout Athletic Shorts Lounge Shorts with Pockets
- Material: 65%Polyester,35%Cotton. Breathable & moisture-wicking, Comfortable and giving enough flexibility.
- Feature: Great for movement and activites. Designed with drawstring and elastic waist,these running workout yoga shorts are perfect for daily casual wear.
- Style: These casual athletic shorts are lightweight and soft, which are suitable to match a casual look for daily.
- Occasions: Suitable for daily wear bottom or sleepwear shorts/ lounge shorts. Great as athletic shorts for yoga class, running, exercise, hiking, outdoor or workout gym.
- Note: Machine washable with cold water. Please check the size information carefully and follow the size chart before ordering.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 25.4 x 19.05 x 1.52 cm; 136 Grams
- Date First Available : 9 April 2020
- ASIN : B086X7SN1H
- Item Model Number : AMZ00435_B_S
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 31,125 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #84 in Women's Sports Shorts
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 28 June 2020
**I originally didn’t comment on size because I probably should have ordered a medium to start with, so they were a bit big even before I lost weight. I also refuse to weigh myself on a scale, so I don’t even know what my weight was, lol. I am just a bit under 5’3” in height and I think my waist was measuring around 33” at the time of purchase, possibly a little larger than that. I purchased the large (again, probably should have went with medium) and they were, indeed, a bit too big. Both in the waistband as well as the length. I generally roll the waistband on all my bottoms of this, or similar, material.... but I did *have* to with these in the size I bought and with my general sizing at the time. The string of the waistband doesn’t seem long enough to comfortably tie for a better fit, and the string doesn’t stretch either.