|Item weight||3 Kilograms|
|material_composition||80% Plastic, 20% metal|
iRobot Roomba 605 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, White
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Controller type||App Control|
|Battery cell composition||Lithium Ion|
|Are batteries included?||Yes|
About this item
- 3-Stage cleaning system picks up everything from small particles to large debris, to pet hair.
- The auto-adjust cleaning head automatically adapts its height to keep the dual multi-surface brushes in close contact with different floor surfaces, to effectively clean carpets as well as hard floors.
- Dirt detect sensors recognize concentrated areas of dirt and prompt the robot to clean them more thoroughly.
- Just press the “clean” button and Roomba goes to work, no programming required
- An early pioneer in robotics, iRobot was founded in 1990 with the vision of making practical robots a reality
- iRobot has over 25 years of robotics expertise and innovation with over 25 million home robots sold worldwide. Whether you choose Roomba, Brava or both - your floors get the specialized care they need.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Roomba 605 uses a 3-Stage cleaning system with dual multi-surface brushes, a specially designed edge-sweeping brush, and vacuum suction to clean everything from small particles to large debris off your floor.IMPORTANT: A) Check the Robot is sitting on the charging dock correctly. B) Ensure the two charging connections underneath on the Robot are clean and free from dirt. C) Make sure the pull tabs have been removed completely before charging the Robot. D) Review the app on your phone/tablet which will show the condition of the battery and percentage charge. Check and ensure the charger is plugged in and switched on at the wall.
1 x R605, 1 x Home Base Charger, 1 lead with 13amp plug, Operating instructions
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
- It can handle hard floors and carpets
- It manages obstructions and climbs onto rugs etc
- It goes under furniture such as under sofa where my ordinary vacuum cleaner is unable to fit through
- If it gets stuck or blocked it will pause and alert
- It can do a 3 bedroom house (smaller one) one one charge and it is finished, not empty battery yet do it could potentially cover a bigger area
- It can get dust from the corners if not too tight
- Safeguarded not to fall down the stairs
As other reviews online say, I can confirm that
- It has a chaotic algorithm of roaming about, no learning, it is funny to watch but may be annoying for some people that it goes back and forth to the same places 20 times while other areas are visited once or twice (waste of time / power)
- No learning / memory it will discover the same room every day from scratch
- No programming / pause & resume option. If the battery runs out before it has finished, after it is charged it will start again to do the whole area
- Due to the imperfect algorithm in complicated floor layouts it can get lost and fail to return to dock (I think it needs to be able to “see” it to navigate there and if it can’t see it it is roaming about trying to find a route and if it’s taking long it will just stop where it is) - therefore it won’t always put itself back on charge after “work”
- For some reason it leaves the area immediate to the docking station uncleaned
- Sometimes it will sweep the dust away from a corner then walk away without sucking it in. On some occasions it will not return to the same area to suck it
- It can damage loose objects such as books if left scattered on the floor
- It cannot manage the stairs (obviously)