iTouchless 4 Gallon Slim Sensor Trash Can with AbsorbX Odor Control System, Lid Opens Left, 15 Liter Stainless Steel Automatic Wastebasket, Space-Saving Bin for Bathroom, Kitchen, Office, Hotel
|Price:||+ $69.97 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
|Colour||Brushed Stainless Silver 04 Gal, Left|
|Package Dimensions||40.64 x 39.37 x 20.83 cm; 2.49 Kilograms|
About this item
- UNCONDITIONAL PROMISE – Your 100% satisfaction is assured and backed by a Full-Service Manufacturer's Promise for two years, including Dedicated Customer Support (see user manual for details)
- 100% TOUCHLESS – Just the motion of your hand opens the lid automatically! Lid open and close is soft and silent. It’s the hygienic and convenient choice.
- PERFECT BATHROOM WASTE BIN – The slim, space-saving, bi-directional lid design allows it to fit perfectly next to the left or right side of the toilet and sink. BEAUTIFUL STAINLESS STEEL – Fingerprint-proof surface is easy to clean. Modern design is perfect for any kitchen or office décor.
- STOP TRASH ODORS – 1 AbsorbX Natural Carbon Odor Filter is included to absorb and neutralize trash odors, for a fresh and clean smelling home
- LEFT OR RIGHT LID OPEN MODELS - CHOOSE THE MOST CONVENIENT! – This model is pre-set as Left Side Lid Open (if the bin is next to the toilet and you care facing the toilet, the bin would be on the left side of the toilet). See images for examples. See other model for Right Side Lid Open.
- ENERGY EFFICIENT – 4 C size batteries (not included) can last up to two years! Intelligent energy use helps the batteries last longer.
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
"4 Gallon / 15 Liter Slim Sensor Trash Can
Convenient and hygienic, iTouchless Automatic Trash Can is the easy and clean way to dispose of trash in your home bathroom, kitchen, under the desk, or at the office. Just move your hand toward the lid and the infrared motion sensor will open the lid automatically. The lid will close automatically when you are finished. It’s easy and hygienic!
The sensor may be switched from front to back for either left or right oriented lid opening. Set it on the right side or left side of the toilet, whichever is most convenient.
1 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty included!
Infrared Motion Sensor opens the lid automatically with just the motion of your hand – 100% touch-free!
One (1) AbsorbX Natural Carbon Odor Filter is included, to keep your bathroom or kitchen smelling fresh and clean.
4 Gallon / 15 Liter capacity holds lots of trash so you can empty the can less frequently
Wide 10.24” diagonal opening makes disposing of bulky trash easy, quick, and mess-free
Elegant and stylish stainless steel can body is fingerprint-proof and smudge-resistant. ABS plastic lid is durable and easy to clean
Slim, rectangular shape allows it to fit comfortably in tight spots
Fits standard 4 gallon trash bags. No custom bags required.
Powered by 4 C batteries (not included)
Dimensions: 13.9"" L x 6.2"" W x 13.6"" H (18.7"" H with lid open)
iTouchless makes everyday objects smarter, easier to use, and more attractive. We were the first to market with the touchless sensor trash can nearly 20 years ago, and we continue to release innovative home products every year."
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 10 January 2020
Worse - he is smart enough to open plastic trash lids. So—- We needed serious containment with ease of access for us humans.
This stainless Can is the perfect fit ! No more chewing on the container and we like everything else .
Especially the removable liner with vent holes . Easypeasy ! Seals closed with no lip sticking out for my smart doggie to figure out, to open. If a mess develops on the outside ( dog slobber & bad aim ) just a quick wipe down is all that’s necessary.
Before I bought this I read several reviews about the top part breaking - I haven't had any troubles, and we have a house rule that you do not push the top down on the bin - always let it close on its own. I can't say that was the trouble with other reviewers, and perhaps it's just a matter of time, but I'm hoping that leaving it be to close will give it some longevity.
Definitely happy I decided to go with this can over another crummy plastic model.