|Item weight||3 Kilograms|
Arovec™ Smart True HEPA Air Purifier, Air Quality Sensor and indicator, 4-layer Filtration System, Air Cleaner, Allergens, Asthma, Smoke, Odours, Pet Smell, Pollen, Mould, Dust and Germs Eliminator, For Large Room & Bedroom, Sleep Mode, Timer, Auto Mode, AV-P152PRO
|Item weight||3 Kilograms|
About this item
- [Smart Air Purifier with Straightforward Use] Australian owned brand, high grade H13 True HEPA filter having smart air quality sensor & auto-mode operation option, rapid air purification with certified high CADR number (250 m3/h) which cleans the air 55 times daily for large areas up to 45m2 while super energy-efficient and cost-saving.
- [Exclusive Multi-Feature Design & Ultra-Quiet Operation] Choose zero light sleep-mode for no disturbance at night or keep night light ON, auto-purification mode, timer, air quality sensor & indicator, large air intake, brushless DC motor with ultra cost-saving, sleek design & easy to move and displace.
- [Effective for Asthma, Allergies, Hay Fever Sufferers] Large size upgraded multi-stage filtration system confirmed to remove 99.97% of airborne pollutants and irritants (i.e., allergens, dust, pollen, viruses, bacteria, odours, pet dander, smokes, cooking smell & VOCs) as small as 0.3 microns (smaller than PM2.5), brings pleasure to feel better breathe of air with easy and affordable filter replacement feature.
- [Powerful Motor & Still Energy Saving] Quite strong & speedy brushless DC motor features high performance, long lifetime and delivers ultra-quiet operation with exceptional energy-efficiency, only 15 cents per 24-hour running in maximum speed.
- [100% Australian Owned & Lifetime Support] Proudly Australian owned and operated with assured quality, offers 2-year warranty and lifetime helpful customer support services.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
What's in the Box? 1 x Air purifier 1 x Original filter package (pre-installed) 1 x User manual + quick start guide
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Please note that this is not a fair comparison of an expensive philips unit with this cheaper arovec, but only a review to highlight that it isn’t a set and forget automatic unit. I am sure if I had manually turned the fan to high for next 20-30 mins, it would have cleared the aerosol. But I expected a little more than this with a new $250 local Australian product. I would not recommend this if you need a good performing air purifier. I’d look at spending another $100 and get a better performing unit.
I found it made a significant difference to my pollen allergy in the office, which is about 100sqm but is fully sealed if required. Even though somewhat larger than the unit is designed for, it made a real difference within about 24 hours of turning it on, with my continual nose dribble during what has been a very windy season so far. i.e The wind really stirs up the pollen count. First class result as far as I am concerned. Only negative is the filters are unlikely to give the suggested 6 months service unless you carefully give them a regular dust removal with your vacuum cleaner.
Lights change colour depending on air quality, but can be turned off which is great for night time use.
I tested the air purifier by dusting something near by and also by shaking out an old throw that always gives off particles after being washed and dried, and the purifier picked up on both and changed colour and speed to deal with the impurities in the air.
I'm happy with the purchase.