Similar authors to follow
Manage your follows
About Insight Editions
Celebrated for its unwavering dedication to quality, Insight Editions is a publisher of innovative books, journals, and collectibles that push the boundaries of creativity, design, and production. Through its acclaimed film, television, and gaming program, Insight strives to produce unique books and products that provide new ways to engage with fan-favorite characters and stories. Under the program, Insight has published books covering the worlds of Star Wars, Game of Thrones, The Walking Dead, Destiny, Assassin's Creed, Halo, Diablo, World of Warcraft, and the Harry Potter films, among many others. Insight's award-winning art, photography, and sports titles celebrate the artistry and legacy of a wide range of subjects that include John Lennon, Kurt Cobain, Johnny Cash, and The Rolling Stones.
By combining rich subject matter, striking visuals, and exclusive content with imaginative design and production, Insight Editions strives to create unique keepsakes that celebrate the best in pop culture and make one-of-a-kind gifts for fans of all ages.
Customers Also Bought Items By
Books By Insight Editions
Conjure the magic of the Wizarding World with your crochet hook with this deluxe collection of more than 20 official patterns for toys, keepsakes, and costume replicas inspired by the Harry Potter films.
A comprehensive, officially licensed guide to crocheting the Wizarding World of Harry Potter, Harry Potter: Crochet Wizardry includes projects for every skill level and a wide range of stitches and techniques featuring yarn expertly matched to the true colors used in the films.
Harry Potter: Crochet Wizardry also includes behind-the-scenes facts and quotes from the films, as well as concept art and film stills to inspire your creativity and relive favorite movie moments. With beautiful full-color photography, step-by-step instructions, and clearly presented charts and schematics, Harry Potter: Crochet Wizardry is the ultimate crocheter’s guide to the Wizarding World.
The Bhagavad Gita, which was spoken perhaps five thousand years ago and whose written form has been extant for over two thousand years, continues to inspire new generations of seekers in the East and West. Gandhi in the East and Thoreau, Emerson, Einstein, and others in the West found within its pages deep wisdom, comfort, and contemporary applications to their lives and times.
The Gita ranks with the Bible, Dhammapada, Dao De Jing, Qu’ran, and other significant sacred books as a universal source teaching that transcends sectarian religions. In addition, the Bhagavad Gita—along with the Yoga sutras—is one of the two primary foundational books on the yoga path, aspects of which have become wildly popular in the West in recent decades.
This new translation and commentary on the Gita is the first in a series produced by the Oxford Centre of Hindu Studies (OCHS), a Recognised Independent Centre of the University of Oxford. The OCHS Gita is simultaneously authoritative, academically sound, and accessible for inquiring students and seekers. Each chapter has an English translation of the verses, explores main themes, and explains how the knowledge is relevant and applicable to our twenty-first-century world.
Frank Herbert’s science fiction classic Dune has been brought to life like never before in the breathtaking film adaptation from acclaimed director Denis Villeneuve (Blade Runner 2049, Arrival). Now fans can be part of this creative journey with The Art and Soul of Dune, the official companion to the hugely anticipated movie event.
Written by Dune executive producer Tanya Lapointe, this visually dazzling exploration of the filmmaking process gives unparalleled insight into the project’s genesis—from its striking environmental and creature designs to its intricate costume concepts and landmark digital effects. The Art and Soul of Dune also features exclusive interviews with key members of the cast and crew, including Denis Villeneuve, Timothée Chalamet, Rebecca Ferguson, Oscar Isaac, and many more, delivering a uniquely candid account of the hugely ambitious international shoot.
Showcasing Villeneuve’s visionary approach to realizing Herbert’s science fiction classic, The Art and Soul of Dune is an essential companion to the director’s latest masterpiece.
Many yoga practitioners explore the benefits of yoga through its poses, but did you know that the magic and mystery of yoga lie within the power of yogic mythology? Myths of the Asanas was the first book to collect and retell the ancient tales of yogic myth to a modern audience, and has since become a beloved resource for yoga practitioners and instructors the world over. This expanded edition contains nine unheard stories about some of the yoga world's most beloved poses.
The myths behind yoga’s spiritual tradition have the power to help students of all levels realize their full potential. Understanding the subtle whimsy and power of the child while in child’s pose gives us permission to recall forgotten dreams and find the power to manifest them now. Learning of the disabilities of the great sage Astavakra while attempting his arm-balance pose encourages us to understand how powerful we are when we recognize the strength that lies beyond any perceived limitations. Marveling at the monkey-god Hanuman’s devotion to his best friend, Ram, keeps us in alignment with our integrity during the hanumanasana splits pose as we dig deeply to discover the source of spiritual strength within ourselves.
Filled with imaginative projects, this official book of craft activities channels the magic of the Wizarding World into your home.
Featuring over 25 crafts covering a range of skill levels, Crafting Wizardry includes clear, step-by-step, illustrated instructions so that the whole family can share in the magic. Inside you’ll learn how to craft your very own wand, decorate your home to showcase your Hogwarts house pride, create your own pop-ups, and so much more.
Sprinkled with fun facts and behind-the-scenes insights, this book also features film stills, original concept art, and blueprints from the making of the Harry Potter films to take you deeper into the Wizarding World and further inspire your creativity. So get ready, it’s time for some crafting wizardry!
Whether you’re a seasoned chef, beginner cook, or diner food enthusiast like the Winchester Brothers, Supernatural: The Official Cookbook brings a variety both savory and sweet recipes from the show to life. When they aren’t keeping humanity safe from all kinds of otherworldly threats, Dean and Sam often take time to eat and devise their next steps for hunting monsters at a small-town diner. This complete culinary guide features some of the brothers’ favorite dishes, such as Dean’s breakfast Pigs ‘N A Poke, cheeseburger and fries, angel food cake, Sam’s salads—and, of course, pie!
Featuring other recipes inspired by characters and locations and complete with illustrations, recipe modifications, and mouthwatering full-color photos, this cookbook will inspire you to not wait for your next road trip and prepare your own delicious feast.
Race along with The Flash in a brand-new adventure. Featuring adorable artwork and an original story inspired by the film, The Flash Illustrated Storybook is a perfect companion to the movie that that will be in theaters November 4, 2022.
Join America’s most upbeat public servant, Leslie Knope, in the year’s best tradition—ladies celebrating ladies! Made popular by Parks and Recreation, before growing into an international phenomenon, this special day for embracing female friendship is the perfect excuse to pull out all the stops, just like Leslie. Complete with food and drink recipes, DIY decorations, ideas for party activities, and more, this official guide will help you throw an inspired Galentine’s Day party for the women in your life. Fun and comprehensive, this is a must-have event-planning guide for every Parks and Recreation fan.
• PLAN THE PERFECT GALENTINE’S DAY: With a fun range of DIY decorations, ideas for party activities, and more, Parks and Recreation: The Official Galentine’s Day Guide to Friendship, Fun, and Cocktails gives you everything you need to plan an exciting Galentine’s Day event.
• FABULOUS COCKTAIL AND FOOD RECIPES: Try all the delicious food and drink recipes with your favorite gal pals and celebrate Galentine’s Day the Parks and Rec way
• GREAT FOR EVERY PARKS AND REC FAN: Enjoy cocktails and activities inspired by the women of Pawnee, including Leslie Knope, Ann Perkins, Donna Meagle, April Ludgate, and more!
• COMPLETE YOUR PARKS AND REC COLLECTION: This book joins Insight Editions’ line of fan-favorite Parks and Rec titles, including Parks and Recreation: The Official Advent Calendar andParks and Recreation: Treat Yo’ Self Journal.
Experience a cinematic origin story of the infamous DC villain as never before with this unique edition of the Academy Award-nominated Joker screenplay! Acclaimed and evocative, Joker depicts Arthur Fleck’s descent into madness as a soulful, allegorical character study that belongs on the shelf of every Batman fan.
• DISCOVER A UNIQUE VISION: By reading the screenplay, fans will gain insight into how screenwriters Todd Phillips and Scott Silver reimagined the Joker.
• REEXPERIENCE A FILMMAKING TRIUMPH: Film stills give visual depth to this beloved screenplay.
Comprehensive and insightful, Guillermo del Toro’s Nightmare Alley: The Rise and Fall of Stanton Carlisle, is the ultimate companion to the master director’s latest work.
• DISCOVER A RIVETING STORY: Inspired by William Lindsay Gresham’s cult 1947 novel, Nightmare Alley stars Bradley Cooper as Stanton “Stan” Carlisle, a talented but troubled drifter who takes up with a traveling carnival. Ingratiating himself with its troupe of misfits, Stan swindles his way to fortune and fame, but when he meets psychiatrist Lilith Ritter (Cate Blanchett), his greed and duplicity will put him on the path to self-destruction. Also starring Toni Collette, Willem Dafoe, Richard Jenkins, and Rooney Mara, Nightmare Alley is del Toro’s most ambitious film to date, an engrossing yet disturbing journey into the psyche of a tragic swindler whose own nature seals his fate.
• EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEWS: This deluxe volume delves into the creation of all aspects of the film through extensive interviews with del Toro and his cast and crew, including writer Kim Morgan, with whom he collaborated closely on the script.
• NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN CONCEPT ART AND PHOTOS: This incisive commentary is illustrated with a broad range of striking visuals from the production—including concept art and unit photography—that illuminate the film’s two distinct worlds: the ramshackle life of the traveling carnival and the sophisticated art deco trappings of 1940s Buffalo, New York.
• INSIGHTS FROM DEL TORO HIMSELF: Tracing the arc of a production that faced multiple challenges, not least of all the onset of a pandemic that threatened to derail shooting, del Toro and his team give deep insights into the complex psychology of the film’s protagonists and the process of bringing them to life on set.
Toughened by both her criminal ties and her dedication to her family, Ruth Langmore is guided by one principal: She doesn’t know sh*t about f*ck. Far from being willfully ignorant, Ruth admits that she has much to learn, forming a personal philosophy based on a positive attitude toward lifelong learning.
A born survivor, Ruth knows a thing or two about persevering through life’s most difficult situations. In this blunt but profound guide to life, Ruth herself shows you how to navigate your own personal blind sides, while simultaneously learning the skills you need to thrive. So, listen motherfu*kers, and forget everything you think you know.