luvamia Women's Casual Long Sleeve Lapel Button Slim Work Office Blazer Jacket
- Women casual blazer jacket, long sleeves, notched lapel and padded shoulder. Simply blazer which is basic and stylish.
- Basic lapel collar blazer jacket for women, simple classic design, two functional flap pockets, fully lined.
- Single front button, solid or fashion plaid color, slim fit, easily paired with your pants, skirts, jean leggings.
- Casual wear or office, work, meeting, night out, going out, etc. Whether paired with a suit or jeans, this blazer will give you a fashions modern layered look.
- Size Small fits US 4-6, Medium fits US 8-10, Large fits US 12-14, X-Large fits US 16-18, XX-Large fits US 18-20.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 41.3 x 31.19 x 4.19 cm; 431 Grams
- Date First Available : 18 October 2019
- ASIN : B07Z95HYWM
- Item Model Number : LV-8E-WT-284_AF-S
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 16,708 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on 24 July 2021
Reviewed in the United States on 28 November 2019
I normally wear a 10 (U.S.) which ranges from a Medium to a Large, and my measurements fall within the measurements in the drop-down Size Chart on Amazon's item page, so I ordered the Large in this blazer, which is supposed to be a 12-14 U.S......
Ummmm.....I would say it's actually a 9-10 U.S. I'm 5'5" tall, 39" bust/30" waist/148 pounds and the jacket is a little bit "snug", mainly when buttoned, but the arms seem a little snug too. If you're not wearing a long sleeve top, it might be fine. I usually wear t-shirts or polo shirts so I'm hoping I'll be ok. I've been planning to lose about 10 pounds, so I'm hoping that will be enough to adjust the fit better. Otherwise, I would recommend getting the XL if your measurements are within range of the Large.