mDesign Modern Round Plastic Tumbler Cup for Bathroom Vanity Countertops for Rinsing, Drinking, Storing Dental Accessories and Organizing Makeup Brushes, Eye Liners - 2 Pack - Clear/Black
|Price:||+ $10.36 Delivery|
Enhance your purchase
- STYLISH DESIGN: The contemporary design adds a touch of style and easily fits into any bathroom decor; Great for a master or guest bathroom, powder room and more; Looks great and adds instant storage on makeup tables, dressers and vanities, too; Set of 2
- COMPACT: Slim design fits on small or crowded countertops and vanities or inside a medicine cabinet for more discreet storage; Ideal for homes, apartments, condos, dorm rooms, RVs, cabins and campers
- FUNCTIONAL & VERSATILE: This tumbler isn't just a drinking and rinsing cup, use it to store all of your bathroom essentials like toothbrushes, toothpaste, dental floss and tools, or use it as a makeup organizer for items such as lipstick, lip gloss, makeup brushes, concealers, mascara, eye and lip pencils, tweezers, trimmers, nail files, emery boards and other cosmetic accessories; Great for storing cotton balls, swabs and makeup applicators too
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of durable BPA and Chlorine free shatter-resistant plastic; Food safe; Stainless steel base with a rust-resistant finish; Non-skid and foam pad on bottom; Easy Care - clean with mild soap and water; Do not place in dishwasher
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Each Measures 3.2" diameter x 4.2" high
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Add modern style to any bathroom vanity or counter top with this Bathroom Tumbler from mDesign. Store bathroom essentials like toothbrushes, dental floss, makeup brushes, tweezers, lip or eye pencils in the cup, or use it for rinsing or drinking. The tumbler has a streamlined design that easily fits onto small or crowded bathroom vanities or countertops and an attractively textured pattern that complements any decor. Place it inside a medicine cabinet for more discreet storage. Foam padding on the underside helps prevent scratching or marring of countertop surfaces.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 25 September 2020
One major problem... the “brass” bottom of these cups RUSTED like crazy rendering them totally useless and unhealthy for drinking!!
Although they're plastic they do not look cheap in any way.