|Volume||0.13 Cubic Feet|
|Material Care Instructions||Machine Wash|
(72 x 72, Navy) - mDesign Hotel Quality Polyester/Cotton Blend Fabric Shower Curtain with Waffle Weave and Rust-Resistant Metal Grommets for Bathroom Showers and Bathtubs - 180cm x 180cm - Navy Blue
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- PREMIUM QUALITY: Heavy-weight woven fabric construction prevents the curtain from billowing; Perfectly sized for most bathtubs and shower stalls; Drapes beautifully for a clean, fresh look in your bathroom
- ELEGANT & CLASSIC STYLING: Features a waffle weave pattern designed after luxury hotel shower curtains; Soft hand feel; Sturdy top hem with rustproof metal grommets; Holds up to daily use; Instantly upgrades any bath to create a relaxing spa-like environment
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: Each curtain contains 12 rustproof grommets that fit most standard shower hooks or rings (not included), and the generous size is sure to fit most bathtubs and showers; Machine washable to keep mold and mildew away
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of a 65% polyester and 35% cotton blend; Easy care - machine wash cold, gentle cycle; Tumble dry low for worry-free maintenance that keeps it looking like new; Warm iron as needed; Use of a liner is recommended, this shower curtain is not waterproof
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 72" x 72" long
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The mDesign Hotel Shower Curtain has a soft, waffle weave pattern that elevates your bath or shower for a spa-like experience. A blend of cotton and soft polyester, this shower curtain is machine washable for worry-free maintenance. The curtain's design is perfect for all styles of homes. It keeps water inside the shower or tub and not on your floor! mDesign - more calm, less clutter
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
1. Does not want an elephant, batman, geometric paisley patterns or other absurd novelty images on my shower curtain.
2. Does not want a material that feels like a body bag.
3. Does not want my shower curtain to be the subject of cocktail conversation
4. Does not want a shower curtain to be some kind of representational high-watermark of my life trajectory
5. Wants something that feels friendly... preferably cotton like the rest of the stuff I associate with a bathroom (Contrary to popular belief you don't need a shower curtain made of ballistic nylon)
6. Wants something that looks clean, simple and "classic"
7. Wants something that serves its function without imposing itself on everything else.
8. A pattern that doesn't remind me of some chic overpriced hotel
I purchased the white one and it met all those criteria for me.
I wouldn't spill coffee on it or drag it through the dirt... it's probably not the most robust given that it's cotton. But it does look well made and has a nice heft and all that. Just get a liner and treat your shower curtain as you would like to be treated and everything will work out fine. I didn't do any advance long-term shower curtain tests this view is based upon ~15 seconds of shower curtain interaction time and ~10 minutes of philosophical thought.
Basically, when I think of what a shower curtain should be this is what I think of.
I guess the real question is: How far do you really want to take researching a shower curtain?