|Item weight||1.06 Pounds|
mDesign Modern Square Glass Refillable Foaming Hand Soap Dispenser Pump Bottle for Bathroom Vanities or Kitchen Sink, Countertops, Glass, Clear/Soft Brass, Pack of 1
Enhance your purchase
|Item dimensions L x W x H||7.5 x 6.8 x 18.8 centimetres|
About this item
- SAVE ON SOAP: This foaming soap dispenser utilizes a foaming soap solution to produce a rich lather while using less soap; Use a foaming soap refill mix or mix your own using 1 part soap and 5 parts water; If you want to add some fragrance to your foaming soap, a few drops of essential oils are all you need; For best results when making your own soap solution, use oil-based castile soap
- GENEROUS CAPACITY: Each dispenser pump holds 14 ounces of foaming soap solution and is easy to refill with the removable pump head and wide mouth; mDESIGN TIP - to extend the life of your pump, add a few drops of olive oil to your soap before filling up the dispenser
- A DISPENSER FOR EVERY SINK: Place foaming dispensers on bathroom vanity countertops or kitchen sinks to keep soap always at your fingertips; Also great for college dorm rooms, apartments, RVs and more
- QUALITY CONSTRUCTION: Made of glass with durable plastic pump head; Easy Care - clean with mild soap and water; Do not place in dishwasher
- THOUGHTFULLY SIZED: Measures 2.9" x 2.7" x 7.4" high; Holds 14 oz.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
The mDesign glass square foaming soap dispenser pump is a stylish accessory for your bathroom vanity. The chrome tones of the pump head will go with any color scheme or decor in your bathroom space. Holding fourteen ounces of liquid foaming soap, this easy-to-operate soap dispenser will complement any traditional or modern bathroom. To refill, simply combine one part liquid soap with five parts water or use a foaming soap solution. This classic and chic shape will work with any bathroom vanity.
Review this product
Top review from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
However, we've had it barely a week and the pump action started slowing down and now it's stopped working. I despair sometimes of buying anything that lasts anymore. Not happy at all.
Top reviews from other countries
You can make your own foam cleanser with a ratio of 5 to 1 - water to liquid soap.