newlashua Women's High Support Push up Zip Front Close Padded Sports Bra
- Material:88% polyester+12% lycra
- Asia Size,Run smaller than US size. Not suitable for big breast cup a DD,E cup.
- Adjustable support band in the back, like a normal bra with 3 sets of clasps,Velcro adjustable shoulder straps allow adjust the cups size.Fashion workout/gym/fitness women clothes;Popular crop top design with internal cup-sized support. Shaped, padded and push up for extra support. Moisture-wicking, breathable, high performance fabrics
- Anti slide Zipper protect from sliding down when doing exercise. Attention: the zipper puller in flat down posision will be locked. when pulling up or down please get the puller in the middle or up position,Front fastening also with Zipper protect device against friction and your Skin are well protected,Moving comfort and support all day.
- This compression bra with updated fit and Dri-FIT fabrication. Revised body shape for improved support. Exterior bonded seams on front strap and side. The perfect bra for every activity and motion with its compression fit, which provides excellent support. Every detail is carefully considered, including the flat and clean finished seams.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Package Dimensions : 31.5 x 20.6 x 5.8 cm; 136 Grams
- Date First Available : 23 February 2017
- ASIN : B06X9BS1G4
- Item Model Number : bra004Black(S)
- Department : Women's
Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 28,004 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories (See Top 100 in Clothing, Shoes & Accessories)
- #546 in Bras
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
A poor quality version of a Shefit bra
Very costly return (not free return) which was almost the price of the product
Top reviews from other countries
After a great deal of shimmying about I finally managed to get it on and after jumping up and down a bit found that it offers little to no support, to advertise it as a high impact sports bra is laughable! I initially bought the bra for twice weekly Zumba classes but had I worn it I would probably given myself two black eyes there was so much bounce!
Yet another issue I had with this sports bra is the fact that despite there being no indication anywhere throughout the ordering process that it was being delivered from abroad, it was in fact coming from China! This meant that it took weeks to arrive, weeks that I could have spent getting some much needed exercise.
However despite all of the issues I have had with this travesty of a sports bra I have decided to keep it. Purely because the cost to return it to China was almost as much as the price I paid for it in the first case.
Overall I would advise you to not waste your money on this sports bra. If you're anything over a B cup save yourself a lot of hassle and take your business elsewhere.