oneOone Cotton Jersey White Fabric Television,Telephone & Radio Musical Instrument Sewing Craft Projects Fabric Prints by Meter 58 Inch Wide
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- ✅ You’ve selected: Cotton Jersey (100% Cotton) --- Measures 58 inches wide (147 cm).
- ✅ Sold in 1 Meter increments. Ordering multiple yards of the same design will result in one continuously running quantity in maximum possible length.
- ✅ GSM: 200 GSM | Yarn Count: 40s
- ✅ Feature: Medium Weight, Normal 2-Way Stretch. | Technique: Woven | Weave: Plain.
- ✅ Jersey is a single-knit cotton fabric that’s known for its stretch and softness. Because of how jersey is knit, there is a natural elasticity without using stretch fibers like elastane.
- ✅ Jersey is used widely in Tshirts, stretchy dresses, shirts, and women’s tops. There is a flattering drape that cotton jersey lends to every clothing item. Jersey is commonly used to make bedding and sheets.
- ✅ Jersey fabric does not wrinkle easily because its characteristic stretch lets it keep its shape.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
✤ Material: Cotton Jersey.
✤ Technique: Woven | Weave: Plain.✤ Yarn Count: 40s | Yarn Type: Combed Lycra Content.✤ GSM: 200 GSM.✤ Material: 95% Cotton 5% Lycra.✤ Width: 58 Inches.✤ Feature: Medium Weight, Normal 2-Way Stretch.✤ Usage: Cotton Jersey Fabric with 2-Way Stretch Suitable For Dresses, T-Shirts, and Other Women Clothing's. ✤ Wash Care: Machine Wash At 30, Tumble Dry At Low Heat, Iron On Low Temperature.
✤ About Brand: oneOone is the one-stop-shop for all the fabric lovers looking for different fabric materials & exclusive prints. We aim to provide the best quality fabric from our manufacturing unit direct to the buyers, which eliminates all the middle men's to offer the best reasonable prices. We source raw fabric from the mills, process it with techniques & then printing is done with high-quality digital printing machines. We make sure that the luster & quality of the fabric should be maintained throughout the process so that the best results can be achieved in use.Printing We use GOTS (Global Organic Textile Standard) certified Ink & pre-post chemicals for fabric manufacturing, which makes our fabric & safe for multipurpose use. P.S. All Fabrics Listed will be printed on order & are available for sale by the Meter. Any order of single print above 1 Meter will come in running quantity of maximum possible length. We have tried to mention the best possible color of the prints, but still, print color may vary as per different monitor resolution settings & may also show slightly different results of the same prints.