Top positive review
Wanted to Love
Reviewed in Australia on 18 May 2020
Pretty great for the price and as comfy stay at home leggings but slightly miss the mark otherwise.
What I love:
- The pink colour is gorgeous
- The material is soft, comfortable and stretchy (think luxe cotton-feel)
- The length is nice for a medium/short gal (5ft3)
What I didn't love:
- The waistband elastic digs in
- The leggings are loose at my hips resulting in folds of fabric when I sit (I have a 28" waist and 38" hips making me between a size S and M, I got an M thinking it was the safer bet).
- The material is actually 86% Nylon, 14% Spandex, not 86% polyester, 14% Spandex as the description picture shows.
- The leggings are not as fast drying/sweat wicking as others I own.
- The quality of stitching in the seams are slightly low, I've noticed quite a few loose threads and I've only worn them twice.
- Stain easily but probably my fault for wearing them while cleaning.