Top positive review
Very powerful and effective Massage Gun
Reviewed in Australia on 19 May 2020
Received delivery of this product a couple of days ago and have used this quite extensively over the last 2 days.
1) The product comes in a very sturdy bag that is both attractive and functional
2) The individual attachments are solid and does not feel cheap
3) The battery charges fast (about 2 hours) and after about 45mins of use, lost 25% of its charge
1) The battery is really hard to remove from the massage gun to charge. It feels almost impossible to remove and feels like the latch may break after removing it multiple times. A better design may be to charge the whole unit without the battery needing to be removed but due to the design, this is not possible.
2) The attachments while sturdy needs a strong arm to detach as well. Maybe this is essential so that it does not come loose but I worry that this may result in the attachments breaking. Fingers crossed.
Overall, this is a very powerful unit and not too noisy either. It works and achieves the objectives of a massage gun at a reasonable price.