puutiin Bootcut Yoga Pants with Pockets for Women High Waist Workout Bootleg Pants Tummy Control, Wide Leg Pants for Women
- 2 deep pockets on the front of this pants, you can put your home key in there when you running outside, you're staying in a hotel and need somewhere to keep your room card when working out in the gym, it’s also convenience hold change when you need go to the store.
- The soft blend with natural moisture wicking qualities keeps you cool, dry and comfy so whether you’re lounging or lunging you’ll always feel great.
- Using 4 way Stretch & Non See-through Fabric. When you put them on they feel like a second skin, they fit comfortably on the waist, hips and legs. Perfect for yoga, exercise, fitness, any type of workout, or everyday use.
- Featuring a classic yoga legging fit with a wide waistband and high quality, these yoga leggings won't ride up or slip down. Make these workout pants your go to choice in women’s active wear.
- If you are unsatisfied with this yoga leggings for whatever reason, we will give you a full-money-back guarantee. We are quite confident that you will love this yoga leggings and recommend it to others as well.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 16.3 x 16 x 7.7 cm; 281 Grams
- Date First Available : 17 June 2019
- ASIN : B082F6TLGB
- Department : Women's
- Amazon Bestsellers Rank: 1,677 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors (See Top 100 in Sports, Fitness & Outdoors)
- Customer Reviews:
Review this product
Top reviews from Australia
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 15 February 2020
Some yoga pants you can use as dressy pants but not these. The fabric screams WORKOUT. I like them and might buy another pair.
Reviewed in the United States on 9 January 2020