ulsfaar Women High Impact Padded Support Strappy Active Workout Running Gym Crossover Sports Bra
- ▶▶▶NOBODY KNOWS MORE ABOUT SPORTS WEAR THAN US. We have been manufacturing active wear professionally since 2008 and being supplier for many brands and determined to make most cost-effective items.
- ▶▶▶FLATTERING FIT AND DESIGN. Crossover strappy details at the back to give more support without digging in, breathable mesh panel in the front beats all boring sports bras, This will definitely become one of your new go-to.
- ▶▶▶REMOVABLE BUILT-IN CUPS. Lightweight, breathable built-In cups are engineered to soften bounce when you are working out and you can take it out for leisure wear matching a pair of high-waisted leggings.
- ▶▶▶FREE TO BE MOVED SENSATION. Feel free and be fully in the moment during studio training sessions in this strappy, high-support bra. Made with high-tech fabric that's sweat-wicking and four-way stretch.
- MONEY BACK SERVICE. Ulsfaar’s items are sold with a full-money-back if you are not happy with your purchase. Enjoy your worry-free purchase.PLEASE NOTE：Message us ASSP if you have some problems before or after your purchase, Thanks
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. You can edit your question or post anyway.
Please enter a question.
Review this product
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in the United States on 18 July 2019
Reviewed in the United States on 22 July 2019
however the cut of the bra is for people with very small/narrow rib cages.
i'm usually 34A and still this thing is way too narrow to even try it on
I was thinking of getting another one that is 2 sizes bigger, but then the cups will probably be too big
So if you have a narrow/skinny ribcage/torso, this would be ok.
Otherwise it's just too small width-wise